Our measures in regard to the Coronavirus
These are strange times, in which the Coronavirus has such an impact on our daily lives. The measures taken by the government affect us all, both in our private lives and in our work. At Alias, our first priority is the health and safety of our people; both our colleagues and yours. That is why we carefully follow the advice from the government and the RIVM. This means that we have to keep a physical distance from each other for the time being. Nevertheless, we think it is important to stay connected, especially now. Hereby we would like to tell you how you, as our client or candidate, can count on us in the coming period. Because Alias is still there for you, but at an appropriate distance.
What does this mean?
- Alias has set up a crisisteam in collaboration with our parent company RvdB. This team keeps a close eye on all our activities on a daily basis, thinks ahead and takes measures where necessary;
- The crisisteam closely follows all developments, maps out the impact of the measures per division and continuosly works on a fitting adaptation from government policy;
- You can still apply for our vacancies via our website (alias.works) and we are happy to have an exploratory conversation with you if you want to know more about working at Alias. Introductory- and job interviews will take place by telephone or via video conferencing;
- All our colleagues work from home entirely. This applies to our (office) employees as well as the RPO recruiters who are currently on assignment at our clients. They are working digitally 100%, fully reachable, as per usual;
- We are doing everything we can to maintain the high level of service that you are used to from us. If the situation may arise where our services are (partly) compromised due tot he Coronavirus, we will inform you of this in due time;
We are confident that with all the measures taken we can continue to provide you the level of service as you have come to expect from us. In any case, we are 100% committed to this. When we continue to work together and keep our communication lines short, we will get through this.
Do you have any questions or need help?
Do not hesitate to contact us. Do you want to know more about the measures we are taking? We will gladly elaborate further. Please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or the general phone number 085-0250108.
Take care of yourself and eachother.
Warm regards from everyone at Alias